1.20.2010

About me...

Everything you ever wanted to know about me...
Well, maybe not everything.  I never liked to write about myself, so I'll keep this short.
I have an amazing wife, Jodi.  I love her so much.  I have two awesome sons, Dylan and Lincoln.  I am an engineer for Evenflo designing child restraints and performing dynamic finite element analysis.  You are probably bored reading that last sentence... so here is some more fun stuff.  I like to read and really have a passion for learning.  I enjoy writing even though I have not done that much for a few years.  I play a handful of different instruments and write music.  I have played in several bands and probably will play in more.  Also some day I would love to talk to you about a man I know that died for me and you.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to "meet" you, Andy! I love your wife too, she is pretty amazing. :) Your "boring" sentence actually sounds really cool to me. I'm a major car seat junkie! I look forward to getting to know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete