1.22.2010

His name is...

If someone that knew everything about you
All the good and the bad
Loved you so much
Unconditionally
That they took a bullet for you
And died so that you wouldn’t have to

Would you love them back?
Would you do one simple thing for them?

If this person was always there for you
Whenever you needed someone
Always reassured you
Showed you through
Any troubles big and small
With no strings attached

Would you love them back?
Would you put your trust in them?

I know someone who has done this for me
He is always there for my every need
He died for me even though I didn’t deserve it
And all he asked in return was that I believe in him
And share his story with others
And try my best to live by his example even though
I will never be good enough to deserve the things he has given me
But by his grace he will continue to give and give

Would you like to know him too?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post...isn't God's grace amazing? It's just unfathomable...

    ReplyDelete